It's raining. It's pouring. And I must go running.
Today was probably the hardest day to get myself running. Why??? Well, it's raining and cold and I still have a bit of a cold AND Sunday afternoons are SUPPOSED to be JUST FOR NAPS! (I'm thinking that last thought is going to have to change for a couple months.)
As Dad asked today, "Don't you just have to go running and not think about whether or not you will go?" Yes, that's pretty much what has to happen, and did. Thankfully it wasn't too bad, just wet. I think it was an easier run thanks to the great massage I received Friday morning.
If you live in the Indy area and are looking for a GREAT massage therapist for a GREAT price call Tina Daugherty at 328-8859.
If you're wondering how you can pray for me, pray for health and safety while training and pray for some running and riding partners to come along for the runs and rides during the week. Thanks!!
As Dad asked today, "Don't you just have to go running and not think about whether or not you will go?" Yes, that's pretty much what has to happen, and did. Thankfully it wasn't too bad, just wet. I think it was an easier run thanks to the great massage I received Friday morning.
If you live in the Indy area and are looking for a GREAT massage therapist for a GREAT price call Tina Daugherty at 328-8859.
If you're wondering how you can pray for me, pray for health and safety while training and pray for some running and riding partners to come along for the runs and rides during the week. Thanks!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home