Just a Spoonful of Sugar Helps the Medicine go Down
I broke down and bought cough syrup yesterday. If you know me, you know liquid form of any medication is just NASTY! When I was little, mom let me listen to the "Spoonful of Sugar" song before I had to take any nasty liquid medicine and then I got a spoonful of sugar as my reward!
Now, I probably won't be rewarding myself with a spoonful of sugar with the medicine today,(last night's reward was ice cream :) ) but I will be singing the song to myself. The stuff is still nasty after atleast 25 years. But if it works, it works. I've got to get this cold out of me!!!
Have you looked at the goal bar lately??? As of this moment we are $497 away from the 50% mark! Let's get reach 50% by March 9th! Thanks to all who have already contributed, you truly have encouraged me to continue training. There are plenty of days where it would be much easier to skip training. However, receiving your donations makes doing the training each day a little easier. Have a specatular week! j:)
Now, I probably won't be rewarding myself with a spoonful of sugar with the medicine today,(last night's reward was ice cream :) ) but I will be singing the song to myself. The stuff is still nasty after atleast 25 years. But if it works, it works. I've got to get this cold out of me!!!
Have you looked at the goal bar lately??? As of this moment we are $497 away from the 50% mark! Let's get reach 50% by March 9th! Thanks to all who have already contributed, you truly have encouraged me to continue training. There are plenty of days where it would be much easier to skip training. However, receiving your donations makes doing the training each day a little easier. Have a specatular week! j:)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home