Adventures in Life

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Bricks are REALLY Bricks

If you've ever done a duathlon or triathlon you KNOW what a brick is. A brick is what they label the transition from cycling to running. I experienced my first brick yesterday. WOW! It is the weirdest feeling. You know you are moving forward when you start to run, but it doesn't take too long before you wonder how because you can't feel the muscles that are working! For some (that would be me) it takes almost a mile before you feel the right muscles working and get a good running rhythm. Yesterday was a 9 mile bike and 3 mile run and thus the reason it took me a day to update the website. I was WIPED OUT!

Good News! The cotton feeling is leaving my throat and I'm starting to hear again! In-other-words, the cold is almost gone! Keep praying for its disappearance.

GREAT NEWS! Have you seen the goal bar???? We're over 50%! Wahoo!!!! I wonder if we can blow my goal of $5000 out of the water?!?! Thanks to all who have donated! Thanks for sponsoring me and thanks for helping race to find a cure against Luekemia & Lymphoma! --As one of my story tellers told the kids this morning...Have a wicked cool week! j:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home