Adventures in Life

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Drinking Tea While Running

I just ran in the One America Indianapolis 500 Festival mini marathon with Team In Training last weekend. It was a good training run for the marathon in June, and the Honored Hero video at the pasta party was a good inspiration to keep up the training. However, running this week hasn't happened as often as it should. You can pray I find the extra energy and motivation for the long run this weekend.

Anyway, the reason for the title of this entry... The pictures from the race are now online. I looked mine up last night and cracked up! When I get really focused in a run, my pinky on my left hand, sticks out like I'm British and getting ready to properly sip a cup of tea. Apparently I did this in the run of the Tri I did last year too - pictures are the evidence.
In this season's training I've tried to stop this, but the latest pictures prove I have some work to do! If you'd like some humor, you can look on the 500 festival run page, find the pictures and look up bib number 31399. NO, I'm not giving you the link right here. That would be too easy. You have to work to find this funny stuff. HA! If you really want to see them and don't know where to look, you can email me. Hopefully, I'll be in a good mood and will be glad to share these pictures with you.
Have a great weekend!j

1 Comments:

  • You most certainly do have some work to do on that "pinky thing". Your pictures are very cute, by the way.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home