Adventures in Life

Sunday, March 26, 2006

12 Miles and still walking!

The YEA's of yesterday.
  • Yesterday morning's group training was a 12 mile run and I made it!
  • Not only did I make it, but four other Alaskan teammates did too!
  • I have a running buddy, potentially 3! Before the run, a group of us decided we ran about the same pace. We started together and stuck together the whole run! It was great to run with a group. It made time and miles go a lot faster.
  • It's Sunday evening and I'm feeling fine! Yesterday evening I was a little sore, but today I'm feeling much better than I expected.

Those are my YIPPEE HOORAY's for the weekend! This week should be pretty eventful too. It's to include the purchase of a "new" car. I'll keep you posted.

Don't forget to check out www.active.com/donate/tntin/Jhomans1 for the fund raising update!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home