Ok, I know it's been two weeks since I updated this page with training notes. I'M SO SORRY! Training and life have kept me quite busy. For those who have kept checking the site, thanks! TODAY...I did my FIRST 10K run!!! With Flynn (one of the coaches) by my side most of the time and a few songs in my head, I made it! And I'm still walking. I have to admit I have lost track of all the training I've done. I've been doing so much, it's hard to keep track! So, I'll be taking the Training Update part off the web site, but I promise to keep you posted on the different goals I reach, like running 10K today. (I'm not at all excited about that accomplishment. :) )
The other fun exciting stuff...THE PURPLE BRACELETS ARE HERE!!!!! They are $1 each and if you don't live near me, I'll send you one or how ever many you would like. Send me an email or give me a call.
We're almost to the goal! YIPPEE! The exciting part is last weekend, we went over the minimum amount I needed to raise to compete in the triathlon. I'm racing on the 22nd and you all are a part of it with me! For Quinn and my family, THANKS!!! --Have an EXCELLENT week! j:)
The other fun exciting stuff...THE PURPLE BRACELETS ARE HERE!!!!! They are $1 each and if you don't live near me, I'll send you one or how ever many you would like. Send me an email or give me a call.
We're almost to the goal! YIPPEE! The exciting part is last weekend, we went over the minimum amount I needed to raise to compete in the triathlon. I'm racing on the 22nd and you all are a part of it with me! For Quinn and my family, THANKS!!! --Have an EXCELLENT week! j:)
