Adventures in Life

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Tis the Season

Tis the season for fevers and illnesses and that's what I got yesterday. It was a rough night and I missed our second group training this morning. I'm partially bummed for missing training because it's a chance to see teammates. However, I believe the weather was below 20 degrees. THAT'S COLD! I know Alaska can be chilly, but I don't think it's going to be that cold in June.
The good news is, tonight I'm feeling better and I think the fever is gone. Maybe I can get in a walk/run tomorrow for what I missed today.

Currently I'm training to run 26.2 miles in honor of all those who battle with blood cancers or have lost the battle. Check out www.active.com/donate/tntin/JHomans1 for more information and how you can be part of my team without having to run the race!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home