Rain! Rain! Go AWAY!
As the trip to Alaska draws near, I am getting more and more excited to finally run this marathon. I'm also very excited to experience the grandeur of the Alaskan landscape! HOWEVER, I've been checking the weather for Anchorage the past couple days and it doesn't look to good. The 10 day outlook on weather.com shows a couple more days with sunshine and then it's showers every day! We are arriving in Alaska next Thursday. It would be SO nice if the sun came out when we arrived and stayed until we left. Weather like the day of the Mini Marathon in Indianapolis would be perfect...not too hot, not too cold. It was just right!
So, as you pray for safe travels for me and the team and a safe run for all of us. Please pray for nice weather too!
I just had another thought...If it rans all week, the 7 miles of trails could be a little muddy!
I can't believe the race is almost here!!!
So, as you pray for safe travels for me and the team and a safe run for all of us. Please pray for nice weather too!
I just had another thought...If it rans all week, the 7 miles of trails could be a little muddy!
I can't believe the race is almost here!!!

1 Comments:
I am a fellow TNT member, and have been following your blog for a while. I just wanted to say good luck in Alaska! It is a beautiful place, and I'm sure you will enjoy it. I can't imagine how incredible it will be to run through all that wonderful landscape. Good Luck with the race, and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that the weather is good.
By
Anonymous, at 10:07 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home