Adventures in Life

Thursday, August 31, 2006

It's about time...

It's about time I declared the end of my marathon recovery and start running or doing some sort of consistent exercise again. I've been doing a little exercise here and there, but no running, at least no running until last Saturday. TNT started their winter group training Saturday and I went to join them. After I started my run, I regretted the fact I hadn't run since June 17. I experienced a LITTLE bit of pain on that first short run. Despite the pain, I've done a little more running this week and I am feeling pretty good!

Even though the exercise has not been consistent I have been thinking about my next "big" event. I was looking at a century ride around Lake Tahoe, but I think that may wait a year. I kind of want to do another tri. I'm waiting for some details before I decide. So, stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home