Adventures in Life

Monday, June 25, 2007

The Next Adventure Has Begun!

It's time for another Team In Training event! This year I will be taking part in the Accenture Chicago Triathlon on August 26, to represent over 785,000 Americans who have been diagnosed with a blood cancer. A little closer to home, I am representing family members who have lost their battles with different blood cancers and I am also racing for those I've met who are currently battling a blood cancer.

You, too, can be part of this Chicago team! The best part is you won't have to do any training. Visit my Team In Training website today to donate to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and become part of my team. $.75 of every dollar donated is dedicated to be use for blood cancer research and patient aid. I can't wait for you to become part of my team!

Check back often for training updates!

By the way - This August triathlon is just the beginning of a year long adventure. In August of 2008, it is my goal to complete a half ironman in Michigan! Lots of fun training ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home